Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Everything is the same but somehow it's changed...

There is something about the slow journey in KTM, it sparks so many ideas and thoughts. Perhaps its the amount of reading that I managed to accomplish. Perhaps its the anonymous people and their daily deeds. I witness kindness, hardwork, love, romance(though this is clearly forbidden within the train - I guess there is no stopping love and people continues to pour out their emotions/lust). There is a saying where it goes you can either view everything as ordinary or everything as a miracle. And in my silence, I am witnessing the mundane in a new light everyday. There is something in looking at someone reading the holy scripture while standing and swaying with the momentum of the moving train. Sitting silently, looking out of the window and watching wild trees grow and they too seem to sway in wind. Everything is in constant move within and outside of the train. And I witness this and this somehow excites me. I enjoy this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment