Friday, November 22, 2013

Thoughts on thoughts...

I have come into terms that I can never stop thinking as at times I think about thinking. One thing I noticed is that I have thoughts which can be classified into 'evil' category. It used to bother me. A-lot. One point, I used to say them out loud to stop them but they just made things worse - screwed up some relationships etc. One thing I learned is, somethings are better left unsaid. But thinking about them now(I'm doing it again - thinking about thinking), I think we have seen so many thoughts to know when the not so good ones come. Therefore, we have to be aware of the thoughts, and not to entertain those of negative connotation. Makes sense? I am going to try this out. The inspiration behind this is the pilgramage by paulo coelho. He will mention that there exist many voices in your head (perhaps he is refering to thoughts), and you have one voice which of your personal demon. This demon could sometimes tell something of use but sometimes could mislead you into making a bad decision. So, once you recognise this voice, you just have to be aware. There will come some occasions where you have to choose to ignore it. I guess same goes with your negative thoughts. Having all kinds of thought doesn't make a person good/evil, their deed does.

No comments:

Post a Comment